onefiftyexhibition: This is tomorrow day! Check the new updated trailer featuring all the paintings! #ONEFIFTYEXHIBITION
Posted on: Sep 14, 2012 at 5:12 PM
- peaptarrone likes this
- enzokorea likes this
- yasuckyadadscock likes this
- xroyersx reblogged this from askewone
- sofreshsofresh likes this
- andwekeepemcomin likes this
- sunnyphono reblogged this from askewone
- sobekcis likes this
- datachump1 likes this
- xsayhellox likes this
- trollzbtrollin likes this
- paintinforthepeople reblogged this from askewone
- thekrizzo likes this
- shitfuckcockballs reblogged this from askewone and added:
- elliotfrancisstewart reblogged this from onefiftyexhibition and added:
- onefiftyexhibition reblogged this from askewone and added:
- shitfuckcockballs likes this
- askewone posted this
The 3rd youngest of nine children, Elliot Francis Stewart was born in 1982 and lived his early years around Pakuranga in East Auckland. A day dreamer as a child he spent most of his time drawing old sailing ships and reading comic books - influences still seen in his work today. His family relocated to Grey Lynn in 1996 this was the start of his graffiti career - gaining recognition under the name Deus. Immersing himself in inner city life, a stark contrast to the pace and vibe of the eastern suburbs, he quickly made Surrey Crescent, Grey Lynn Park and K'Rd his everyday stomping grounds. Elliot is a founding member of RFC crew with Sens, Gasp, Vino and PMT and a key member of the world renown TMD crew.
Elliot works and lives in Auckland, New Zealand and has painted throughout New Zealand, Germany, Denmark, France, England and the US.
All illustrations and paintings © Elliot Francis Stewart.
For any enquiries please contact email@example.com